Givi EH 2122 handguards

I tried a pair of the GIVI EH 2122 handuards. They fit on the OEM handguard frame, but are much larger than stock. They don't look too bad. But, they will not work with a MAdstad bracket and screen. Probably won't work with any aftermarket screen if it doesn't have the extreme hourglass shape. Big disappointment. Of course Givi mentions nothing about fitting with aftermarket screens. They make early contact with a wider screen in a most sever way. Dangerously limits turning and cannot lock the fork. 

• 4 weeks later...
They worked with my CalSci all winter...
s e t h
2015 FJ-09 (The Me Bike) - CalSci, RAM, Shad, Givi, CrampBuster, Grip Puppies, GoPro, my custom Garage Door Opener Mod
2014 Valkyrie (The We Bike) - Too much to list, and no one on this forum cares anyway :)

I can if you can wait awhile. :)
I just took the FJ out of 'winter mode' and re-installed the stock hand guards and a shorty R6 windscreen drilled to fit. Sorry!
s e t h
2015 FJ-09 (The Me Bike) - CalSci, RAM, Shad, Givi, CrampBuster, Grip Puppies, GoPro, my custom Garage Door Opener Mod
2014 Valkyrie (The We Bike) - Too much to list, and no one on this forum cares anyway :)

• Premium Member
The hand guards fit the stock screen as well as the GIVI 2122S.  Both need to be on the lowest setting. 

They fit the stock screen in the highest setting.  I just took my pair off for the summer.   
BTW, the handguards work well.  In about 5 minutes of steady rain, I got NO water on my gloves.  It pushes the water and wind back up to the cuffs of my jacket.  For what they are (and assuming they fit your windshield), I recommend them.

I would call CalSci. When I talked to them they said they'd work with me on fitting the screen with the hand guards. But I ended up opting for for the tinted shorty anyway. It's better than stock and looks sweet! Plus if I get hand guards, they wouldn't bump.

'15 FJ09

They worked with my CalSci all winter...
i realize we typically we never turn our bars that extreme. Wondering what I was thinking. Could you post a picture with the Cal Sci screen on? I'm curious. Thanks
What about when using your steering lock? 

i realize we typically we never turn our bars that extreme. Wondering what I was thinking. Could you post a picture with the Cal Sci screen on? I'm curious. Thanks
Cannot use the steering lock IIRC. I sent them back to Revzilla the next day after I received them. I thought about modifying them somehow but in the end didn't know if it would affect performance. 

Cannot use the steering lock IIRC. I sent them back to Revzilla the next day after I received them. I thought about modifying them somehow but in the end didn't know if it would affect performance. 

That was my thinking. 

Steering lock is pretty much on full lock isnt it. lol. 

Archived