New Guy From St. Louis

vijay

1. Menu system. Apparently I'm just not good with it. I misunderstood directions regarding how long to hold button. Friend showed me error of my ways!? resets and organizes fine now.

Keithu: Apparently it is 2015 dark gray. I am somewhat shade/color blind. It looks black to me, but my wife and some friends have all stated it is the dark gray. But since I can't see any difference between the 2 colors at all ... It looks black to me.

None of which has diminished my love of this machine even a little bit.? For me, just flat out a blast. Got my new Continental Road Attacks 2 today. Can't wait to change and ride it with good tires that actually grip and are balanced properly.

• Supporting Member
Got my new Continental Road Attacks 2 today. Can't wait to change and ride it with good tires that actually grip and are balanced properly.
Glad you got the menu issue sorted and are enjoying the bike.  I agree changing the tires makes a very noticeable difference in feel.  I only had 4,000 miles on the OEM tires when I picked up a nail, so I put on a set of Pirelli Angel GT's and the first ride was one of those "Holy Crap, this feels amazing" type moments. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Archived