Smokey Mountain Ride 10/13/17 - 10/15/17

jgalloway

• Premium Member
So, my girlfriend asked for an early Christmas gift. She sold her BMW, and probably won't buy another bike this year. But she wants to ride to the Smokeys before it gets too cold. Bless her heart. I just can't say no to that. If anyone can make it, I'd love to meet you and do some riding. We will be 2-up, but we'll still be pretty sporty. 
We will definitely hit the Tail of the Dragon at least once, preferably at dawn before the Harleys clog it up. Other than that, there are no plans. We can ride wherever, see whatever, do whatever.
For those who like to take pictures, the Cherohala Skyway is something to be seen that time of year. 

• 3 weeks later...
Are you guys going hit North GA at all? I was hoping to have more time, but doesn't look like I will have enough time to get up to the Dragon.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• Premium Member
Are you guys going hit North GA at all? I was hoping to have more time, but doesn't look like I will have enough time to get up to the Dragon.
We should be in Ga. on Friday night and Saturday but well probably head north after that.  
BLB

• Premium Member
My girlfriend has been given mandatory overtime this weekend and can't go. Even though it was a trip for her, I'm still going. Got my butt all ready for some seat time.

@britelitebob I work Thursday night, and get off at 4 a.m. Friday. I have a swim lesson from 5-6 a.m. I'll get home, gear up and be on the road by 8 a.m. I'll be riding all side roads, so I'll reach Maryville, TN around 2 p.m. Friday. I'll check in the hotel and then I'm up for whatever. PM me for my phone # and we'll get together.

• Premium Member
My girlfriend has been given mandatory overtime this weekend and can't go. Even though it was a trip for her, I'm still going. Got my butt all ready for some seat time.  
@britelitebob I work Thursday night, and get off at 4 a.m. Friday. I have a swim lesson from 5-6 a.m. I'll get home, gear up and be on the road by 8 a.m. I'll be riding all side roads, so I'll reach Maryville, TN around 2 p.m. Friday. I'll check in the hotel and then I'm up for whatever. PM me for my phone # and we'll get together.
PM sent
BLB

Archived