New member...hopefully new owner soon!

darkness

Hello all.  I currently don't have an FJ, but I am really getting the bug to get out on the country roads again. I currently have an XT 250, used mostly with my kids on the trails. I took a '16 FJ09 demo for a test drive a few weeks ago and fell in love. My goal now is to get a 2017 or 2018 in the spring. Even though I do not have the bike now, I plan on taking the time over the long shitty Canadian winter here to look through the different boards here and get as much info as I can from all you great people.  I suffer from short leg syndrome...lol  so I will be looking for tips on how to make the bike more user friendly for me plus many other things i'm sure.    

• Premium Member
Welcome aboard, and good luck with your purchase. Lot's of information on the site about this bike, and I'm sure you will find all the answers you need.

Don't be shy, just ask......

Welcome Darkness.

I too suffer from short leg syndrome  :D .  We lowered mine using the Yamaha links and then had to fiddle with the suspension to get it to handle.
2 years on and 53,000 kms and this bike will take me anywhere I want to go without any hassle.

Enjoy the shopping process.

As David said, just ask a question.....no question is a silly one.

k

Kimmie......the lady who likes to take little detours :)

Archived