which service manual ?

howie333

Please help; Which service manual would you recommend, the Haynes or the Yamaha? It seems the Yamaha manual has fj-09 bike specifically. The other options are there are a few companies that have it on CD.
                                                                                                             Please reply:                                                                                                                       Howie...

I have a lot of manuals in PDF. , for active members of our community
Sorry to say that , but : with 3 posts , without fill up your profile you are not.
Did same mistake with MT10 workshop manual , to find out after 2 weeks they were selling the PDF on ebay .
Or even better you gave the manual and nothing come back , no one simply  "thanks"

Yes, I understand. I am new to this community and new honestly even being able to identify what an FJ looks like. I went to EICMA back in November and got the FJ fever. Now trying to immerse myself in it. I will eventually give back but too new right now to have much to offer.

I'll update my profile though.

• 2 weeks later...
Under what heading in the Electrical diagram section of the shop manual can I find the speed sensor and it's wiring ? 
[span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span] [/span][span] [/span][span] [/span]Thanks;...

Archived