• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

New Memeber - Western NC Area

Hey everyone - new member here, jumping in for the new guy intro. Been lurking here for about 6 months, as it apparently takes me a while to decide on a new bike but the FJ is gonna be it. Now to find a decent/respectable deal...

Read a lot of posts on this forum already, and it seems to be a helpful and respectful group, so looking forward to getting in on the action!

• Supporting Member
Welcome to the forum. Interesting times... the 2018 is out, and the GT lurking right behind... has to be tempting, but then again 2015-17 could become an even better value. Have fun shopping.
Between the '15, '16, '17 FJ, the '18 Tracer and the '19 Tracer GT you have a lot of options.  Any issues that reared their ugly heads on the '15-'17 FJ models are widely recognized by now and have viable fixes. 
I dont think you can go wrong with either the older FJ or newer Tracer models.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

I'd wait a bit more, they'll have to clear stock to make way for the **new and improved 2018 models. I had the same deal when I went to a dealer in 2016 to see if I can pick up a 2015 with a decent bargain, they didn't budge on the price. Delayed the purchase by another year and got the sweetest deal on a brand new 2015. 

Good luck with your hunt!

• Premium Member
Hey... where are you in Western North Carolina? I’m in Morganton and I love my 2015 FJ-09.
It looks like some of us www.CarolinaOldFartsSportTouringAssociation.com ok.. ok www.cofsta.com are going to ride on Friday.

Brick
2015 Yamaha FJ-09 "Red Molly"
2014 Yamaha Super Tenere' ES
1999 Suzuki SV650

Hey... where are you in Western North Carolina? I’m in Morganton and I love my 2015 FJ-09. It looks like some of us www.CarolinaOldFartsSportTouringAssociation.com ok.. ok www.cofsta.com are going to ride on Friday.
I'm in the Asheville area; love that group name btw - may have to look that up once I'm on two wheels again!  

Archived