Local owner trade for a few minutes.

mftic

Hey

Just bought a 2016 and noticed a couple odd things.  Would love to trade with someone for a couple minutes just to see if my bike is messed up.
Eastside-Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond area.  Willing to meet almost anywhere on the Eastside that makes you comfortable.  Getting the bikes ECU flashed Friday if you have always wanted to see if there is a difference?
Also going to take it into the shop and see what they say as soon as i can.  Need to buy a few things anyway.
Kevin

The clutch noise is sooo annoying. One of the few things stopping me from really enjoying the bike. Everyone i've talked to says it's louder than normal but still not bad.

*wondering if the previous owner bought rode for a year and traded up because of it. I turned down a Multi 950 for this bike, LOL.

Yeah the clutch basket is a little noisy but never bothered me. Ducati's dry clutches are notoriously loud so that's kinda funny (I've always liked multis.. but atleast go for the big boy)

If it's really bothering you, you could try the slipper clutch conversion and get an updated clutch cover (I believe the 17's have some sound damping in the cover) Hopefully you find someone in your area.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

Archived