Handlebar Farkle

I am suddenly addicted to "Farkle", God help my soul... EBay has proven to be a devil with so many bright, shiny objects... Brake reservoir covers, spools, guards, agh!
Next up?  I am looking for some Handlebar slider/weights.  I know the aluminum ones on EBay won't add much weight, so it is more for looks.  There are so many size and shapes, it is hard for a Farkle amateur like myself to know what fits.  Can I get some ideas/help on what I need to make sure it fits? 
I really appreciate this forum, it has helped me spend money! (And make my bike better!)  Thanks for your input

The bar end weights are there to help reduce vibration, so I wouldn’t change them for something lighter, like aluminium.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• Premium Member
 I was hoping to add something to the end of the stock handlebar/hand guard.  Is there something like that available?
Just helping you spend your money... R&G bar-end sliders at Revzilla
rg_bar_end_sliders_for_yamaha_fz091416_fj0915_750x750.jpg

2015 red FJ-09: Cal Sci screen, Sargent seat, ECU flash, slider combo, cruise, Rizoma bars, Matts forks, JRi shock, slipper clutch

• Supporting Member
YES! Like that, but cheaper and with color-red or gold!
My my solution was to use bar end weights from my FZ1, they are made of steel and are quite durable as I found out in a crash.   
I don’t use the stock bars, I tapped out the new bars with the same thread pitch as the FZ1 bar ends. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

You should definitely NOT look at the Aliexpress site. nope, don't do it to yourself. I tried to warn you!
Oh dear lord, what have you done! (thanks.) I may need to sell a kidney...How much is one worth?  

You should definitely NOT look at the Aliexpress site. nope, don't do it to yourself. I tried to warn you!
Oh dear lord, what have you done! (thanks.) I may need to sell a kidney...How much is one worth?
Oh that's chuckle worthy..haha

'15 FJ09

Archived