Radiator mount help

Hi guys! In a way this could be considered my introduction. I'm Eden and just made my account. I'm here to ask for help.

So here's the rundown, I've had my 2015 fj09 since about April of 2017,and put just under 12000 glorious miles on it. Just before I cracked 20k on the bike, a deer decided he wanted to play chicken in the road. Long story short, bike stayed upright, but accumulated about $4k worth of damages. My bike is covered by insurance and in the process of being repaired as I type this, the only issue they ran into is the radiator mounting bracket, it's on backorder from yamaha until July 31st (over a month). The big issue here is that I need my bike back by August 1st at the latest, as I'm going to sturgis,SD from WA.

So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for finding said bracket by other means, I wasn't sure if the fz mount is close or not? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...

Please help!

I wish I had the bike in front of me to tell ya.

They told me part# 2pp-1244e-00-00

It came up as like a $4 part, so I think k it is that one yes. I couldn't find pics unfortunately.

Edit: found it, 100% its #5

It's an insurance job, so they have to go OEM replacements. They told me if I can find one they'll get it done. Plus the old one is trashed. That's where the deer hit with his shoulder. Hit hard enough to bend the fork and swingarm.

• Supporting Member
Edit: found it, 100% its #5

Type the part number into Google and see if any other online retailers have it in stock. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

thats not a mounting bracket for the radiator but rather a "tab slot" to help hold the radiator side covers...

can you buy a strip of aluminium at the local hardware store and make your own bracket? you got some time to fiddle around ...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

• Premium Member
Glad you found one, although I looked on Partzilla and they don't show it on back order. (maybe they will tell me after I order it, but it says ships in 1-2 days.

Archived