• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

FZ-09 problems/issues.

HI,

I'm thinking about trading my 2016 FZ-07 in for a 2017 09 and thought I'd get some info first.My biggest question is reliability.So what kind of mileage do people have and what kind of issues have you had?I know a lot of people have smashed oil pans.But what kind of failures are common with this bike?I thought about a  Street Triple but I have too much self respect to buy anything from Europe other than Glocks.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.somefz09forum/forum/6-fz-09-general-discussion/29937-fz-09-problems-issues.html
Online Video Production Studio

Thanks!

Wow. First post and you insult all European products with a sweeping generalisation and excuse it as “your self-respect”. This is a well behaved forum and it is full of useful information. The search facility is good so please keep your posts to a technical nature and feel free to search widely.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

And on top of it all your link doesn't even work...
'17 electric white fj - oem heated grips - oem hard side bags - heated corbin saddle - mra touring screen - motodynamic tail light - baja designs led turn signals - yoshimura full exhaust/fender eliminator - k-tech razor r rear shock/front fork kit - evotech radiator guard - mt-09 adventure pegs - pazzo shorty levers - stainless bar end weights
'19 Husky fe501 - cut off a few things and fixed the fueling

And on top of it all your link doesn't even work...
That's not his fault actually. There's an auto-correct style adaptation on this forum so F Z09.org automatically turns into FZ09.org 

'15 FJ09

Archived