• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

GT in Saskatchewan

dgrimm

Hello there. I am very excited to pick up my GT today. So far I love the smooth ride. This bike is a nice upgrade from my ‘15 Kawasaki Vulcan S. I am looking forward to some mild mods. I am sure the turn signals were chosen to meet legal requirements, not aesthetics. 

0_BF4_A848-5_B1_C-473_F-8_BDB-_DB49_A2_C1_A3_AE.jpgB8482896-_FDC7-4_B15-_B13_B-_B9_CD5_BB85_ABC.jpg

I purchased through Proline Motorsport in Saskatoon. I put down my deposit the day after Yamaha Canada announced the GT were coming to Canada. I think I got the first one in the province as it was a little challenging to plate the bike. The model specifics weren’t in SGI’s database and I was issued a conditional registration. 

• Supporting Member
She's a beauty. Have not seen one in US yet. Appears to be improved compared to FJ-09.

I spent about 30 minutes drooling over one at the dealership recently and side-by-side it does indeed appear to be improved (well, at least refined) 

We have already heard complaints about the screen and I'm sure the seat will follow suit but the body panels seem to be streamlined and fit nicer, at least to me.  It seems like they didn't make changes just to make the bike look different, but to actually make the parts flow and fit better.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Awesome! It took me a week or so to decide, but I ordered mine from Tru North RV in Prince Albert. It arrived a few days ago,

but the bags did not! Hoping to pick it up later next week.

• 4 weeks later...
Very nice! Congrats! Thinking of trading up from my 2015. The extended wheel base, new seat design and cruise have my attention. Might have to wait a couple years though, and by one used. The sticker price is too close to other possible options.

Archived