Tracer 900 GT colours

Would some kind soul please post either their own pix, or provide a link to a suitable site, so that I can see all the colour options on the new Tracer 900 GT, including pannier lids if possible.

Many thanks..

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

You beaut, kiwi!   Many thanks.   I think I like 'em all, but have a slight preference for #1.   I also thought I saw a pic in which the fork was black, but maybe that was the bog-standard Tracer, not the GT version.   I much prefer the 24 carat gold fork... :)

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• 3 weeks later...
4_AFE5_F93-_E20_B-4958-8_B62-_AA23791_E417_C.jpg

9_BCC07_BB-15_A9-4_E4_D-_BB0_E-_CE23_D55_FB52_D.jpg

78_AF4_A04-8368-4872-9069-_D5_A903_A8_AE56.jpg

Kiwicanuck kindly provided these pix (on July 17th) in response to my query as to the colours of the new GT.   As I said when thanking him, I prefer the top version, closely followed by #3, but really all are OK in my view.   But recent posts about the colours raise the question - are these the same for all markets, or are there other variations?   If so, could anyone here lucky enough to have their GT in other colours kindly post a pic.   It will satisfy much curiosity!   TIA.

Different markets have different colour schemes. I believe the ones posted are the European options (they are the UK options) I have The Phantom Blue version. 
Cheers
Steve
Thanks, bowlin.   Have to wonder why. 

In North America, only #3 is available in the GT model. The regular Tracer 900 only comes in #1 configuration. Minus the luggage of course and it has the black front forks
Would have loved the blue if they had it here..... If it weren't matte paint of course. ? Haven't seen a single tracer here non-gt version and doubt i will at the cost with all the 17s and even old hanging around dealerships. I heard they were special order.
2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT

In North America, only #3 is available in the GT model. The regular Tracer 900 only comes in #1 configuration. Minus the luggage of course and it has the black front forks
I think you mean in the US, because Canada gets the GT in the #1 and #3 colour: 
https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/details-build-price.php?model=5096&group=MC&catId=1
Oh, I didn't realize that. I wonder why that is? Weird

I think you mean in the US, because Canada gets the GT in the #1 and #3 colour: 
https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/details-build-price.php?model=5096&group=MC&catId=1
Oh, I didn't realize that. I wonder why that is? Weird
I agree it is weird, but it is not just motorcycles.  Cars for the US and Canadian markets are completely different with respect to color options and even base equipment for specific models. 
I hope color #2 makes its way to Canada for next year, because that one really catches my eye.  

I think Ive seen mention of a 'pure' black version in the US, but that might have been the Tracer rather than the GT version.

I too was put off of option 3 by the silver fairings (plus my last two bikes were black), option 1 is ok, but the grey plastics look too 'Airfix model' in my opinion. I didn't care much for pictures of the blue either until I saw it 'in the flesh' and fell in love with it.

Cheers
Steve

Archived