Stock seat

Does anyone out there have a stock seat they would be willing to sell or let me borrow it for awhile? I am sending mine to Terry to get redone and would like to be able to still ride the bike while the seat is out.

Thanks
Dave.

• Premium Member
Dave, I have a spare. Yours to borrow for cost of shipping. Have you already sent yours to Terry? If not, I can ship mine to him, he can rebuild it and ship to you, then you ship your original back to me.

Dave, I have a spare. Yours to borrow for cost of shipping. Have you already sent yours to Terry? If not, I can ship mine to him, he can rebuild it and ship to you, then you ship your original back to me.
We should just have a floating forum seat for those that send it into terry haha

That sounds like a plan. How much would you need to send yours to Terry? Would you want photos of mine to see it is in good condition? Let me know how you want to proceed. 
Thanks, this will really help me out.

Dave

• Premium Member
Dave, I think it would only cost $15/20 to ship, depending upon locations. I'm in southern Ohio, and Terry is in Tn so it would probably only take 2 or 3 days to ship priority mail.

If you say your seat is in good shape, I'll take your word for it. As long as the base is good, it's not going to matter much as it would likely end up recovered.

We may want to discuss leaving the "spare" with Terry, instead of shipping it back to me. I'm willing to "donate" the seat to the cause!

Dave, I think it would only cost $15/20 to ship, depending upon locations. I'm in southern Ohio, and Terry is in Tn so it would probably only take 2 or 3 days to ship priority mail. 
If you say your seat is in good shape, I'll take your word for it. As long as the base is good, it's not going to matter much as it would likely end up recovered.

We may want to discuss leaving the "spare" with Terry, instead of shipping it back to me. I'm willing to "donate" the seat to the cause!
Pm me your address and I will send you money to cover the shipping to Terry. I like your idea of sending my seat to Terry when I get my new one. A "core" seat for anyone else getting a Terry seat. Thanks for helping me out, I appreciate it.
Dave

• Premium Member
Dave, I emailed Terry about this, he says he already has a core seat available. All you need to do is poney-up his core charge, which he will refund back to you once he has you seat.

You might want to give him a shout.

Dave, I emailed Terry about this, he says he already has a core seat available. All you need to do is poney-up his core charge, which he will refund back to you once he has you seat. 
You might want to give him a shout.
I'll give him a call. That would make things a little less complicated. I would like to extend a big THANK YOU for all the help so far.  
ps What is the "SI" in sirepair?

Thanks
Dave

• Premium Member
I had a computer service company years ago called Systems Integration and Repairs. Registered the domain sirepair.com. It's unique, so I have just kept it.

Archived