Fj-09 Top Case (Lugagge)

Hello People, 

I looked everywhere and could not find any post for this, so I hope i am not creating SPAM. 

Anyway.. I recently got my Tracer900 and I am looking for the top case mount and Top case as well But i was wondering if any of you know of any Aluminum squared Top case. I am not a big fan of the Givi or Shad plastic ones. 

If anyone know about it. I would really appreciate it. 

regards

• Premium Member
If you’re talking about the new 2018 tracer and tracer GT, I don’t think a top case is made for it yet. The mounting is completly different then the fj09
Yamaha lists of accessories for the new Tracer GT900 has a rack and a top case, but I don't think that's what he wants.

2019 Tracer 900 GT

Niwot CO
USA

• Supporting Member
If you want to use the Yamaha rear rack Givi makes a universal adapter plate that fits for the monolock top cases. I used it on my Tracer GT and am very happy with it, I like the looks of the Yamaha rack more than the Givi.

He who dies with the most toys wins.

• Supporting Member
Hello People,  
I looked everywhere and could not find any post for this, so I hope i am not creating SPAM. 

Anyway.. I recently got my Tracer900 and I am looking for the top case mount and Top case as well But i was wondering if any of you know of any Aluminum squared Top case. I am not a big fan of the Givi or Shad plastic ones. 

If anyone know about it. I would really appreciate it. 

regards
The Givi Dolomiti DLM30a is a Monokey top box that mounts on top of a Monokey adapter plate.  Don't know whether the adapter plate mounts to the OEM rack; I mounted my plate and top box to a SW Motech Alu-Rack.  The Givi Trekker series (or others like this) might be what you have in mind.
2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT (Annabelle)
2013 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 (Juliette)
2013 Yamaha FJR 1300 (Rachel)
2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250S (Fiona)
2006 Honda VFR800 (Jenny)
2005 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 (Hannah)
2003 Honda Shadow Sabre VT1100 (Veronica)

Archived