Day Trippin' in WV

caveman

• Premium Member
I was on Smoke Hole Rd. Sunday, too.  Also on a matte gray 2015 FJ.  It would've been cool to meet you coming the other way. 

I left Lewisburg and traveled along the Cowpasture River valley, had lunch at Seneca Rocks and took US 250 west to the Ohio River then various state routes home.  It was a great day of riding.

https://ridemsta.com/oh-tmr/  Riding makes me happy. "Do it or don't do it - you'll regret both." - Soren Kierkegaard

2015 FJ-09, 60k miles, Hord Power ECU, K-Tech suspension, MC Cruise

• 2 weeks later...
I was on Smoke Hole Rd. Sunday, too.  Also on a matte gray 2015 FJ.  It would've been cool to meet you coming the other way.   

I left Lewisburg and traveled along the Cowpasture River valley, had lunch at Seneca Rocks and took US 250 west to the Ohio River then various state routes home.  It was a great day of riding.

Sounds like a great day of riding! Maybe we'll cross paths another time.

I rode up to Snowshoe, WV this past weekend and I'll be in Marlinton this coming weekend. 
IMG_1190.jpg
IMG_3471.jpgIMG_3472.jpg
IMG_2109.jpgIMG_2112.jpg

I love riding around Snowshoe, I need to do some more exploring down that way. Marlinton would be a good day trip from my area and I could hit snowshoe on the way, I'll have to keep that route in mind.

Archived