Hi from the UK

happy01

Been on here a few weeks since placing my order for the fastest colour "racing blue" of course which I now have.
Come from a daytona 675 to the tracer and loving being around this place.
I like to change colours every now and then so don't know how long the satin/matt silver will last for lol.
Based in Leigh in Lancashire and hope to meet some other tracer riders out and about.

• Premium Member
Welcome.

The Wessie Law says red is faster.

As you have mentioned it, why not organise a meet up? Post it in the Euro section.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Welcome. 

As you have mentioned it, why not organise a meet up? Post it in the Euro section.

No no no us super fast grays could never be seen riding with reds and blues

P's welcome happy

Welcome. 

Don't think there's enough around yet but there spreading slowly lol

Welcome. 

Pah! No worries about riding with the other colours, we won't see each other P-) Mind you I have my mirror extenders now, soooo maybe just maybe :D 
Hello Happy, welcome. Enjoy your new bike, suppose it'll be red next ;)

Pah! No worries about riding with the other colours, we won't see each other P-) Mind you I have my mirror extenders now, soooo maybe just maybe :D 
Hello Happy, welcome. Enjoy your new bike, suppose it'll be red next ;)

Nar pearl whites faster than red and you know it :-)

I didn't know about Pearl White, thanks, always wondered why I only ever saw them when stationary. ;)

I am pleased there are at least 3 colours from which to choose, I'd hate it if we all had the same colour (I'd never find it at Tracer ride out after the lunch stop  ::) ), I don't know about anyone else, but I don't notice the colour whilst riding.
I'm faster than some but slower than many

I think that was their demonstrator, they had one of each colour next to each other in the shop, all 3 look nice.

Some nice roads in your neck of the woods, let us know how you are enjoying the bike and where you ride to.

Archived