Member Album Images

An earlier pic I tried to post of me and the new bike (as of Dec 21st) wouldn't as it was too large.   Re-done, here 'tis.   I LURV this Lava Red colour...

P1040979.JPG

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

This is my fourth (4th) Tracer.   Nos 1 and 2 were 'North Atlantic Shipping Container Primer Undercoat Matte Grey', no other colours being available then.   In truth I didn't mind that too much, as after years of BMW-ing I had become accustomed to a drab palate of colours, the BMW Handbook on paint-choices being titled 'Fifty Shades of Grey'.   But for a bit of excitement you could choose 'Dark White'   Go figure. 

My last two BMWs - R and GS - were in 'Racing Red', really a close match to KTM orange I thought.   I called it 'Ambling Orange'.

My last Tracer had very dark blue side panels and a gunmetal tank colour, quite nice (I painted the panniers to match the tank colour).   But this Lava Red is outstanding IMHO - it puts a whole new complexion on my pride of ownership.

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Archived