Member Album Images

8 hours ago, koth442 said:

What do you mean by a blue fog? The images have a blue haze across them? 

Blue fog, blue haze - this is what I mean.   This morning all pix are so affected...

P1040955.JPG

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

17 hours ago, wordsmith said:

Blue fog, blue haze - this is what I mean.   This morning all pix are so affected...

P1040955.JPG

I cannot replicate this, images look fine to me.  Has anyone else run into this?   It looks like the screen has been Right clicked, like when someone right clicks to copy a page. Did you happen to right click and select all? That is what this looks like to me. 

Sorry for all of the trouble that you have had on this new forum, Wordsmith. You are running into issues I have never seen before. 

1 hour ago, Cruizin said:

I cannot replicate this, images look fine to me.  Has anyone else run into this?   It looks like the screen has been Right clicked, like when someone right clicks to copy a page. Did you happen to right click and select all? That is what this looks like to me. 

Sorry for all of the trouble that you have had on this new forum, Wordsmith. You are running into issues I have never seen before. 

Ok, the only way I was able to replicate your "Blue" problem is by Right clicking and "select all".  Doing this will turn all pages on every website in the world blue. 

I just right clicked on a picture and selected all, and it made the entire page turn blue, just like above.  So, please just try not to do that anymore. 

If things look blue like that, try pushing the escape key or left clicking elsewhere in the screen. If the issue persists and you've certainly not right clicked anywhere (or left clicked and dragged) let us know. 

'15 FJ09

11 hours ago, Cruizin said:

You are running into issues I have never seen before. 

And you haven't even thanked me, Cruizin!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

11 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Truly it is said that the left hand knoweth not what the right hand doeth!   

I have had no reason to do what you suggested, but of course may have done it unknowingly, but accessing the Members' pix moments ago I took great care and the blue had disappeared.

I suspect, Cruizin, that you did it on purpose just to annoy me!

Cheers!

5 hours ago, bugie said:

I find the best solution is to try the following:

1. Open window

2. Lift Monitor/laptop

3. Throw monitor/laptop out of window

4. Close window

Outside said window is a pile of discarded computer parts, laptops, keyboards, mice, mobile phones, notebooks and pads...

Archived