1/1/2019 Who's riding today?

16 hours ago, duhg said:

A friend and I rode to Marietta, OH for lunch.  Chilly but good enough for a 200+ mile long ride on New Year's Day.  I saw no other motorcycles all day.

Marietta is a nice town. Great place to call home base when riding SE Ohio. To anyone that hasn't been, you're cheating yourself of some great riding. Definitely, a great destination flying under the radar. 

Microtel Inn is relatively inexpensive and well kept. At least it was the last time I was there about 5 years ago. 

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, kltk1 said:

Marietta is a nice town. Great place to call home base when riding SE Ohio. To anyone that hasn't been, you're cheating yourself of some great riding. Definitely, a great destination flying under the radar. 

Marietta has curvy roads in every direction and the Mountain State across the river.

fly by 2018.PNG

https://ridemsta.com/oh-tmr/  Riding makes me happy. "Do it or don't do it - you'll regret both." - Soren Kierkegaard

2015 FJ-09, 60k miles, Hord Power ECU, K-Tech suspension, MC Cruise

• Premium Member

Didn't ride yesterday.  I was too sore from my trip out to the Oregon Coast.  It was worth the ride though, meeting up with Huck and Keithu.  Good burger and good company.  The passes were about 30F with frost still on the side of the road.

Archived