2WDW 2019 Tax Return Sale

It's that time of year again. Many of us have waited all winter long for our Tax Returns, or as we like to call it "Motorcycle Stimulus Money", and they're finally starting to go through the mail! Almost all of our custom Mail-In ECU Flashes are on sale for only $274.99 for the entire month of February. Make sure you don't miss out on the last chance to save $75 off of our full retail price! This is the LAST BIG SALE until after peak riding season is over. This sale ends February 28th at midnight.

Be sure to use coupon code "taxseason2019" during checkout at www.2wheeldynoworks.com 

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! We're always happy to help.

BOOM! Don't snooze on this guys and Gals.   Your stock FJ-09 is limited to 110MPH or so, and has around 106 HP. 

Nels will remove that MPH restriction, smooth out your fueling and I have seen his FJ-09 Flash/exhaust packages reach 120hp, even stock exhaust FJ's and Tracer900's will notice a big HP bump.

Get rid of that USA detune and get your bike up to the specs that the rest of the world enjoys! 

Below is a handy tech tip to show how to get that ECU removed to send in to @2wheeldynoworks ! 

• 1 month later...

Dang, missed this!! I'm picking up my first FJ09 this weekend. Any chance I squeeze in on this deal if I send it next week?

So much to learn and catch up on, doing a serious data dump at the moment (burning up the search button) and just found this.

On 3/7/2019 at 10:19 AM, Nuckingfuts said:

Dang, missed this!! I'm picking up my first FJ09 this weekend. Any chance I squeeze in on this deal if I send it next week?

So much to learn and catch up on, doing a serious data dump at the moment (burning up the search button) and just found this.

They wont know that you typed this uless you tag them with an @ before their username.  @2wheeldynoworks 

Archived