40 minutes ago, SMTM50 said:

videothumb_1548989485.thumb.png.9da81bf5

Name: Yamaha Tracer 900 GT Dashboard Protection Install
Category: DIY Tech Tip Videos
Date Added: 02/01/2019
Submitter: SMTM50

Speedo Angel Screen Protector Install Video

Yamaha Tracer 900 GT Dashboard Protection Install

Where did you buy th protector? Or do you work for them? Cool concept. 

• Supporting Member

I bought their screen protector for the FJ about a year and a half ago.  HATED IT!!  Its wasn't transparent, it was translucent - not 100% clear. 

Once installed the display looked foggy and the numerals looked out of focus.  They send 2 films in the package, thinking the first was defective, I tried the 2nd one, it was just as bad as the first. 

It lasted about 2 minutes before I removed it and threw it in the trash.  Maybe they have since redesigned the film but I found it to be a complete waste of money.

• Thanks 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member

Thx @SMTM50  

@Cruizin got it from eBay. Speedo Angels. Link is in video discription. I do not affiliate with them in any ways. My review is based on my experience and liking. Wasn’t paid by anyone 😕

@betoney my experience is totally different. I started with anti glair and since then I’m using same one (over 6 months). No problem noticed as you mentioned. 

Edited by Motocheck
  • Thumbsup 1

12 minutes ago, Motocheck said:

Thx @SMTM50  

@Cruizin got it from eBay. Speedo Angels. Link is in video discription. I do not affiliate with them in any ways. My review is based on my experience and liking. Wasn’t paid by anyone 😕

@betoney my experience is totally different. I started with anti glair and since then I’m using same one (over 6 months). No problem noticed as you mentioned. 

Ok, are you @SMTM50 or @Motocheck ? Because for some reason you just created two accounts. Do you both share the same pc or whats up? 

• Haha 2