Morning all

9 hours ago, Tripletrouble said:

Had my 2017 Mt-09 tracer (fj) for a few months now, but saw this forum and looks like a great place to share info. Over in UK,  Canterbury Kent. If anyone's in this area, Hi !  

Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining us! Keep on posting, the more you share, the more you learn around here!

Welcome Tripletrouble. glad to see another UK owner visit, have you put your pin in the Owner's map yet? There are a few UK members here and a few of us have met up a couple of times for breakfast at The Shuttleworth Collection in Bedfordshire, which might be a trek too far for you, but keep a look out in the UK sub thread of the European Owners section for any future meets.

Enjoy the forum, ride safe.

Steve

On 2/2/2019 at 9:01 AM, bowlin01 said:

Welcome Tripletrouble. glad to see another UK owner visit, have you put your pin in the Owner's map yet? There are a few UK members here and a few of us have met up a couple of times for breakfast at The Shuttleworth Collection in Bedfordshire, which might be a trek too far for you, but keep a look out in the UK sub thread of the European Owners section for any future meets.

Enjoy the forum, ride safe.

Steve

Cheers. It's a bit of a way to Bedfordshire. I'm by the coast, so if you fancy a run up this way for an ice cream, give me a shout. 

Archived