New owner in Canada

mxracer

From just outside Ottawa, got a Calsci windscreen just installed and the wiring for the heated jacket, got th bike with the factory heated grips,  so I am good to go just waiting for the roads to clear up a bit.
where you from?

From just outside Ottawa, got a Calsci windscreen just installed and the wiring for the heated jacket, got th bike with the factory heated grips,  so I am good to go just waiting for the roads to clear up a bit. where you from?
That sounds very familiar! I'm in Ottawa (West End), have the CalSci short screen, and haven't yet installed my heated grips. I don't want to instal the grips before my first ever ride on the bike - Maybe this Sunday if weather forecast is to be believed: it's -5 C and snowing this morning.   ;-|

FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

Another rider from the area! I work in Richmond and live close to Perth.
Welcome, and maybe we can get a few together for a ride.
2015 Matte Grey
Modded stock exhaust, modded stock screen, modded stock seat, OEM heated grips, LED indicators, FlashTuned ECU, ZX10R shock

Another rider from the area! I work in Richmond and live close to Perth. Welcome, and maybe we can get a few together for a ride.
sounds like a great idea, soon as the weather cooperates.lol I took a vote for who is to plan it and you won, 1-0. :) 

Archived