My GF asked if I'm cheating

So about a month ago my live in Gf says to me, " I need to ask you something. Are you seeing someone else all of the times when you say you going out for a ride" ? I had to tell her that no, I really like riding this motorcycle. I put on 7100 miles in the first 11 months since I've had it.

For Christmas 2016 she gave me a brand new Ducati Scrambler. Granted, I traded in in on a Yamaha XSR 900 a year later but how could you ever cheat on a woman that gave you a brand new motorcycle for Christmas. And that wasn't even the best thing she's ever done for me. She's much better than I deserve.

Just last night I went to look at another motorcycle to resale in the spring. My wife threatened to leave me if I put more vechiles in the garage. 

Before we were married and had a kid. She didn't care how many vechiles I had in the garage. 

19 hours ago, chesterburnet said:

For Christmas 2016 she gave me a brand new Ducati Scrambler. 

Marry that woman, cb.

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Supporting Member
5 hours ago, limpy88 said:

Just last night I went to look at another motorcycle to resale in the spring. My wife threatened to leave me if I put more vechiles in the garage. 

Before we were married and had a kid. She didn't care how many vechiles I had in the garage. 

Believe me it just goes down hill from there. Next thing you know she won't let you use the dishwasher to clean parts or use the oven for powder coating.😢.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Haha 6

He who dies with the most toys wins.

17 minutes ago, roadrash83 said:

Believe me it just goes down hill from there. Next thing you know she won't let you use the dishwasher to clean parts or use the oven for powder coating.😢.

Yeah, women are crazy

• Thumbsup 1
  • Haha 1

Mines a keeper. She won't marry me until I make a romantic proposal. Probably if I didn't spend so much on aftermarket parks this past year I could have done it.

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, wordsmith said:

"...use the oven for powder coating"... never knew that!   Gotta try it!   ☺️

Do it when the wife is around and can smell it and you will be sleeping in the garage with your GT!

• Thumbsup 1
  • Haha 1

He who dies with the most toys wins.