Danger Will Robinson!

Larz

2 hours ago, Willie17FJ-09 said:

how do you like that wind deflector? 

Love it. I'm 5'8": it's perfect with the windshield raised at freeway speeds. And in slow moving traffic, you can adjust to funnel in a ton of air too your torso

• Like 1

@Coop damn, Coop, give a guy break. At least it doesn't look like a Japanese Robot anymore.It's Retro,eh? ( the mirrors are better than I expected- rock solid; even a mild tip over didn't budge one. And suprise, slighlty less vibes in the grips:0

On 1/28/2020 at 9:52 PM, Larz said:

Oh well, I was just so fukin' proud of myself for jury-rigging up a way to make the Proton 500 flush mounts work on a Tracer... 

those buggers look super brite on their website, are they that way on your bike too??  looks good

• Thumbsup 1

11 hours ago, Larz said:

@Coop damn, Coop, give a guy break. At least it doesn't look like a Japanese Robot anymore.It's Retro,eh? ( the mirrors are better than I expected- rock solid; even a mild tip over didn't budge one. And suprise, slighlty less vibes in the grips:0

Sometimes I get back into that talk me out of one mode.  You started it!  The mirrors would take care of that "I'm not 135 pounds anymore" problem.  I must not be vibration sensitive because I don't notice it much.  It would be like tinnitus though, just learn to enjoy it.  Farkling is fun especially when serious thought is required to make something just right.  For me, the Tracer is almost perfect.  Every time I say I wish it had a bigger gas tank, my wife reminds me that I have plenty of time to reach a destination and I am too old for 1K days.  Why is she always right?   LOL!    

• Thumbsup 1

@stumpyyeah, they are indeed very bright. Made a gasket out of Automoive weather stripping to stand the buggers out enough from the fairing to be seen head on; albeit, still kinda marginal for a front blinker- should be mounted higher. They make really excellent running lights from the side view, however

• Thumbsup 1