New Owner Here w/ Track Day Pics

Thanks, good writeup.  Ive already had the front brakes let me down a bit.  They were not good at all when I rode it first time.  Wondered if they had some residue on them from being on the showroom floor a a while - its a 2020 so couldn't have been too long.  Looking into pads for the front will probably do HH but only ride street but still want something that stops.  Previous bike was a BMW F800GT with Michelin Road 5s and it stopped really well.  Before that had a ZX6R 636 and a CBR600RR.  Don't do track days just street riding, last 2 years have been doing long road trips but like to be able to enjoy the curvy roads when I get them.

Been looking at my suspension - have rear preload set 4 clicks from full because rode it home fully loaded.  Looking at the Dave Moss video of him working on a 2018 or 2019 Tracer.  It's suspension seemed to be much softer than mine.  Mine is stock other than the rear preload adjustment.  Next step it to go thru and see if I can set the suspension.  Have a Michelin rear with only 3,800 miles on it ready to mount.  Have been contemplating getting a front and mounting the rear.  OEMs art bad just different and being unsure of the suspension thinking that would give me something with familiarity.  OEM tires have 2,100 miles on them and are wearing nicely.