fj review

• Premium Member
I agree with most of what he says except the seat. I was pleasantly surprised with the comfort of the seat and I am picky. He did not like it. He also said Bridgestone tires, where most of us have Dunlop D222s. 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
I thought he was claiming 143mph when he said one forty three, but worked it out in the end.

Even the European ones aren't that fast with OE gearing.

There's probably an anatomical explanation for why you find the saddle/body interface to be adequately padded. Lewis

smiley-taunt002.gif

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Guest lawrenceofsuburbia
I agree with most of what he says except the seat. I was pleasantly surprised with the comfort of the seat and I am picky. He did not like it. He also said Bridgestone tires, where most of us have Dunlop D222s.
IIRC, he mentioned both tyre brands (Bridgestone @ 1'25": Dunlop much later in), so who knows what was on his bike... L of S

watched this last night, good vid but im now even more convinced I want the akrapovic exhaust, it sounded really nice, its a shame he didnt spend a minute or so showing it . He's done a review of his mt09 ( fzee09 in american ) and the akra on that so thought he might have done the same for the tracer. Best I call Fowlers and see how long the wait is for the exhaust as we seem to be waiting for everything else from yamaha !!

Archived