parting company

after much thought and careful deliberation I've decided to sell my tracer at the end of August. I've done just over 5,000 miles since purchase.and finding she's getting a little to heavy for me. mainly top end. a couple of times I nearly dropped her just pushing her out of the garage. road camber doesn't help either while trying to maneuver  to turn round to face the other way etc.got to admit she's a tall bike. I'm now considering in getting an MT09 or the NC750s dct. yes I know big difference. firstly I like the look of the bug eyed model but not sure if its suitable for carrying a pillion or touring.there are things I could do to improve the ride for my wife. seat is like a plank,so will need reupholstering. pillion hangers will need to change for the tracer and lastly chocks.

dont know if this forum covers the MT09

DSC01066 (2).JPG

39 minutes ago, johnakay said:

I'm now considering in getting an MT09

It was my riding Buddy and the dealer courtesy MT09 that he raved so much about that initially got me looking at the Tracer. My other friend and myself went for the Tracer unfortunately Allan being shorter in stature had to go for a Triumph 800 LHR very good bike but I still think he feels a wee bit jealous of us at times.

Don't feel bad about wanting to change go for whatever will satisfy your need and enjoy.

• Thumbsup 5