Hello from Sacramento

i_ride45

Just picked up my 2019 Tracer yesterday, the last new one in California that I’ve been able to find. First ride was 150 miles home from the dealer and smiling the whole time. This is an unbelievable machine that I’ve had my eyes on for 3 years and finally pulled the trigger. I’m looking forward to sharing my rides/mods and seeing everyone else’s and maybe meet up with some locals to ride around the Sierra foothills that I’m so fond of.

Recently sold my Vulcan 900 Custom, before that I had a DR-Z400, R6, and Shadow 750 so it was time for the bike of my dreams.

D89BE6A0-3280-465B-B434-7F357D8C50A6.jpeg

• Thumbsup 5

5 hours ago, koth442 said:

Welcome!

What part of Sac? I lived in the area from '10 - '16.

Living in Orangevale right now. Took it up Salmon Falls road this morning and it was a dream. What part did you live in? 

• Thumbsup 1

17 hours ago, i_ride45 said:

Living in Orangevale right now. Took it up Salmon Falls road this morning and it was a dream. What part did you live in? 

West Sac, down off Jefferson. Enjoy! Tons of fun stuff not too far from you.

• Thumbsup 1

'15 FJ09

Nice, welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike! lol this is my 4th triple (the other 3 were Triumphs) and It's a blast. I haven't put nearly enough miles on mine yet.

I live near Salmon Falls so I'm out there all the time. I just did it on Saturday and I'm always happy to find new riding buddies.

• Thumbsup 2

44 minutes ago, Bobbles said:

Nice, welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike! lol this is my 4th triple (the other 3 were Triumphs) and It's a blast. I haven't put nearly enough miles on mine yet.

I live near Salmon Falls so I'm out there all the time. I just did it on Saturday and I'm always happy to find new riding buddies.

Awesome! We'll have to link up sometime!

• Thumbsup 1