Hey look. There is Ontario Fj09/Tracer

Spotted 2 FJ09 on my ride today. First red (with matching Hepco&Becker panniers) in Belfountain around 2pm and then another red one around 6.15 on Side Rd 2 just West of Tremaine Rd. going West. I was on dark blue FJ09 going East.

Edited by Rick123
Addition
  • Thumbsup 2

• Supporting Member

The bike on Tremaine was me... made a left from 14th Side Rd. toward Steeles.

Thought the bike heading south looked familiar... 👍

• Thumbsup 1

canada.gif.22c5f8bdb95643b878d06c336f5fe29f.gif

5 minutes ago, piotrek said:

The bike on Tremaine was me... made a left from 14th Side Rd. toward Steeles.

Thought the bike heading south looked familiar... 👍

Piotrek I was talking about Side Rd 2 which is kind of extension of Lower Base Line and Eglinton and what you are describing you were farther North. I was there earlier so maybe you saw me. Any way are you in Mississauga? If the answer is yes maybe we should meet one day and ride together. And your name seems familiar to me too😀. My originally is Rysiek.

• Supporting Member

I was on Side Rd 2 (westbound) earlier in the day and then took Bell School Line to 14th Side Rd. Countryside west/north-west of the city is my daily therapy area. I am sure there will be an opportunity to meet up sometime.

canada.gif.22c5f8bdb95643b878d06c336f5fe29f.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And another one today. Black one (GT I think) on Forks of the Credit Rd. Flying West in company of BMW and Goldwing. 10 am. 10 minutes later the same trio parked at the parking lot in front of Higher Ground Caffee

And another grey FJ09 today 7.45pm at the intersection of Winston Churchill and Derry Rd W in Mississauga. I was on my blue Fj09. Anybody here?

And another one today. This time around 6 pm (Sunday) in the same place Belfountain) grey FJ09 with OEM panniers on Mississauga Rd.

Black Tracer 900 on the parking lot of Tim Horton’s in Wasaga Beach at 7 pm. Also 3 FZ09 and XSR 900 plus few other brands bikes.

Edited by Rick123