Rick123

Hey look. There is Ontario Fj09/Tracer

Posted (edited)

Spotted 2 FJ09 on my ride today. First red (with matching Hepco&Becker panniers) in Belfountain around 2pm and then another red one around 6.15 on Side Rd 2 just West of Tremaine Rd. going West. I was on dark blue FJ09 going East.

Edited by Rick123
Addition
  • Thumbsup 1

The bike on Tremaine was me... made a left from 14th Side Rd. toward Steeles.

Thought the bike heading south looked familiar... 👍

canada.gif.22c5f8bdb95643b878d06c336f5fe29f.gif - IBA #66956 - 2015 Yamaha FJ-09

5 minutes ago, piotrek said:

The bike on Tremaine was me... made a left from 14th Side Rd. toward Steeles.

Thought the bike heading south looked familiar... 👍

Piotrek I was talking about Side Rd 2 which is kind of extension of Lower Base Line and Eglinton and what you are describing you were farther North. I was there earlier so maybe you saw me. Any way are you in Mississauga? If the answer is yes maybe we should meet one day and ride together. And your name seems familiar to me too😀. My originally is Rysiek.

I was on Side Rd 2 (westbound) earlier in the day and then took Bell School Line to 14th Side Rd. Countryside west/north-west of the city is my daily therapy area. I am sure there will be an opportunity to meet up sometime.

canada.gif.22c5f8bdb95643b878d06c336f5fe29f.gif - IBA #66956 - 2015 Yamaha FJ-09

So you must be familiar with 15th Side Rd as well. That’s my favourite one in that area.