Yamaha MT-09 Tracer Billet Handlebar Risers

Guest rszk

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Did you end up buying them? I was thinking about them since I feel like I have to stretch just a hair bit too much to hang on. I was also looking at maybe getting the rox risers as they have ones that fit into the stock risers. With a 2" leaned towards me it would be raising up something like an inch and towards me an inch.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/38227/i/rox-speed-fx-pivoting-handlebar-risers-for-7-8-clamps

Guest hackajack
You can buy them here in europe also. Very nice. I like the rox risers minsis was talking about also

Do you feel the risers made a difference for your reach. I noticed you had them set fully towards you. Right now I feel like I'm fully extended with my arms but not to the point where I feel like I have to reach out.

Definitely a change in reach and one for the better (I'm 6'1 or 185 cm as we say here in Sweden;)) I had them mounted after about two months of riding, and this is in my opinion an improvement. Since they are adjustable I have experimented with different settings but in the end I found them set at maxiumum height and fully towards me provided most comfort for both my arms and back.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived