switched power adapter - no splicing

To be clear, I don't have a Tracer 900, but I should be receiving my Tracer 9 within a couple of weeks. And I know, the first thing I'll need is switched power, to install an alarm and Auxiliary lights. I hope it's ok asking here, I couldn't find any Tracer 9 forums.

A few years ago I had a vStrom, and I purchased this very useful adapter that plugged between existing plugs on the motorcycle, and gave me the outputs I needed to install my accessories. Didn't have to splice any cables or install quick connectors.

1.thumb.png.1c0f337373ce3a498a568fbbb5a17ff3.png

Does something like this exist for the Tracer 900? (and I assume it will also fit the Tracer 9).

If you are handy with wiring, all you need is to get the appropriate connectors for your tail light & turn circuit and you can make one up, or have someone do it for you. I did this for my C14 when I made some similar mods to yours years back. LOTS better/easier than lots of ugly splices.

• Supporting Member
6 hours ago, aristosv said:

To be clear, I don't have a Tracer 900, but I should be receiving my Tracer 9 within a couple of weeks. And I know, the first thing I'll need is switched power, to install an alarm and Auxiliary lights. I hope it's ok asking here, I couldn't find any Tracer 9 forums.

A few years ago I had a vStrom, and I purchased this very useful adapter that plugged between existing plugs on the motorcycle, and gave me the outputs I needed to install my accessories. Didn't have to splice any cables or install quick connectors.

1.thumb.png.1c0f337373ce3a498a568fbbb5a17ff3.png

Does something like this exist for the Tracer 900? (and I assume it will also fit the Tracer 9).

Yes, the FJ09, Tracer 900 GT (and presumably the new Tracer 9) have spare switched 12v plugs behind the screen. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***