If you are looking for a GPS, check this out (I'm not selling one).

That's a good deal!  I've had mine for over a year and it's great.  Haven't come to terms with a good way to program it but love the way you can shape a route.  It works even when out of cell reception which I've had happen in canyons and out west like in Yellowstone.  Never eave mine on the bike when I stop, also have a tether in case I don't get it properly put on the mount - saved it once!  I've used a phone on my old bike but messed the camera up due to vibration and have to have power to it anyway.  Really like the XT's listing of what's ahead.  When in more remote areas I can use it to see how far to next gas and how far the one after that is.  When in remote areas that is a valuable tool.  Have filled up a couple of times in Embarkment WY on my way to Craig CO.  After Embarkment the next gas is 73 miles!!!!  Gas in Embarkment is a small Sinclair station.  Last time there had a nice conversation with the chief of police.  He was super nice and we talked while I was waiting to get gas.   He did not pull me over just happened to be there.  

Garmin has also come out with a control box that interfaces with the XT and has 6 outputs.  Can control heated gear lights and other stuff.  Nice as you can vary output using the XT.  I have a similar box but have to use my phone.  When going over Beartooth pass it was 55F when I left Red Lodge, 38F at the top.  Had to stop to dial the heat in my jacket up.  LOL going down when I started to get too warm just unplugged the jacket.

• Thumbsup 1