cartridge from GT 900 to standar model

Dpl900

Hi to all!! I would like to know if cartridge of tracer 900gt match the bottles of the simple model

I want to install its springs ohlins or in my factory cartridge (I have the tracer 900) h or in the cartridge from gt Which a friend sells to me

Has any of you done it? Worth??

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, Dpl900 said:

Hi to all!! I would like to know if cartridge of tracer 900gt match the bottles of the simple model

I want to install its springs ohlins or in my factory cartridge (I have the tracer 900) h or in the cartridge from gt Which a friend sells to me

Has any of you done it? Worth??

A simple way to tell if it is worth changing out the cartridges is to take his bike for a ride.  Do you like how his feels?, is his significantly better feeling than your bike? 

Adjustable suspension is only as good as how it is setup and correct spring rates are a must, no matter what cartridge you use, whether they are Tracer, Tracer GT or aftermarket.

• Thumbsup 3

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member

What @betoney said... and If you're able to do the work then it becomes more attractive, IF the price is low enough. If you can't test ride the kit and be sure... then be prepared to re-spring (add $100 DIY).

I am thinking the internals can be swapped out (carts c/w caps), but I can't say for sure. If your friend has them already out and ready to sell... pull the dead cart out of yours to compare... 😁. This swap strikes me as something someone must have done/tried already if it were possible... for cheap.

• Thanks 1

canada.gif.22c5f8bdb95643b878d06c336f5fe29f.gif

Sorry for my English I write from translation Google ....I do not have a problem with mine cartridge but I was wondering if it was worth buying them since the price is 150 € !! Anyway I see to place its springs ohlins in my "front"