Metzler Roadtech Z6

Revzilla has these on close out, $169 per set shipped. I mounted a set on my bike, no weight needed on the rear and only 1 of the stock weights needed for front. Have only put 250 mi on them but ride & handle well. I ordered another set for that price. 

• Thumbsup 2
  • Thanks 3

• 3 months later...
On 11/22/2021 at 7:30 PM, bamarider said:

Revzilla has these on close out, $169 per set shipped. I mounted a set on my bike, no weight needed on the rear and only 1 of the stock weights needed for front. Have only put 250 mi on them but ride & handle well. I ordered another set for that price. 

How do you like them so far, have you got more miles on them ?

I bought a set recently but have not installed them yet, still have the stockers to wear out. I was thinking about buying another set as well.

Edited by Cogswell

Perfectly decent tire, especially for the price.  However tires have come a long way since that particular model.

• Thumbsup 1

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.

55 minutes ago, johnmark101 said:

Perfectly decent tire, especially for the price.  However tires have come a long way since that particular model.

My riding style and pace have changed quite a bit since that tire was released too. 🙂

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

I have a set on mine. I'm quite impressed with them when cranked over and scraping the edge of your boot. Very predictable and confidence inspiring.  Not the latest and greatest?  lol as if most riders could push this tire to its limits. 🙄  I'll be getting another set when these wear out.