Looking for a cover

Sadly, I'm selling and moving out of a house with a garage to a place (temporarily) without one.

I'm in New York, so Winter is a factor and was wondering if anyone could suggest a cover.

The few I've looked at on line seem to be to short to accommodate the 85" height of my 2019 Tracer 900.

Thanks

Tim

Not that this helps, but personally I'm too cheap for that, I would grab some used sheets at a 2nd hand store, sew them up to make a custom fit cover, then spray liberally with weatherproofing spray for boots/shoes.

Wow, if I had time for all that, I'd be a happier man. The covers I've seen aren't expensive...like 20-25 USD, if I can drop 10 grand on the bike, I'm not too worried about that, was just hoping someone out there could suggest a specific cover that will fit the Tracer, as they are on the taller side

Thanks though

• Supporting Member
2 hours ago, ttetro22 said:

Sadly, I'm selling and moving out of a house with a garage to a place (temporarily) without one.

I'm in New York, so Winter is a factor and was wondering if anyone could suggest a cover.

The few I've looked at on line seem to be to short to accommodate the 85" height of my 2019 Tracer 900.

Thanks

Tim

https://www.revzilla.com/search?_utf8=✓&query=Bike+covers

I just use a half cover, I don’t need a full length cover as I only use it at a hotel at night to cover the gauges, switchgear and seat. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***