Pyramid extenda fenda and hugger extension

Search for an old thread on the subject came up empty so thought I'd post under a new topic. The old thread mentioned Pyramid Plastics UK Ltd and good pricing/delivery to the US. My bike is a 2020 Tracer 900GT. I ordered both the fender and hugger extenda's on 3/24/22 with both arriving at my KS home on 4/6/22. Pricing total was GBP 61.31 or $88 US. Good pricing and pretty good delivery.

Package markings show Yamaha MT-09 2013> Matte Black Extenda Fenda #052311, and Yamaha Tracer 900 2018> Hugger Extension #072446.

Even if these items were available in the US the UK pricing would be hard to beat. Anyone who has searched for both items knows they are hard to find and are on back order. FYI, hope this helps fellow riders as did the original thread I couldn't find.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi TomTracer,  Here is my original post about purchasing Pyramid Fender Extenders direct from the factory in the UK.  I also purchased an Evotech Radiator Guard direct from the UK.  Good pricing and delivery speed is not bad.

• Thumbsup 3

• Supporting Member

The timing of this thread is amazing, I was just cleaning off the bottom of my Shad topcase thinking "The T9GT fender seems to be less effective than the FJ09".

Seriously, I never had gunk on my topcase with the FJ09 but it seems like the T9GT can't keep its rear clean, even crap gets ontop of the license plate holder. Weird.

Ordered a rear hugger.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve had the Pyramid parts front and rear for at least 3 years. Firstly, don’t trust the glue they provide. The rear hugger fell off so I used plastic rivets. Secondly, the level of protection is just not good enough IMO. Sure they’re stylish, but they need to be longer. 

I could not find any official fenda extenda for the Niken, so in desperation I fitted these:-

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Motorcycle-Motorbike-Scooter-Mudflap-Fixing/dp/B081D5MLGY/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=1SZsV&pf_rd_p=4d619998-507a-44d3-b580-1c7fc24282f7&pf_rd_r=8RA4FET84X77YA2GTEDE&pd_rd_r=7253120f-25a1-48dc-949f-d44554bd5a59&pd_rd_wg=QbAbx&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_atf_m

I have them very close to the ground without running up on them when reversing.  Paint the bolts black and they don't look too bad.  Boots now stay dry without crap all over them.

I am even considering fitting one to the fenda extenda on the FJR.

Edited by NikenLee
bad link
  • Thumbsup 1

• 9 months later...