Head lamp adjustments travelling from UK to Europe

johan

• Premium Member
With the twin LEDs up front, is there possibly an intelligent way to adjust the head lamps for driving on the wrong side of the road?
it seams a flat beam on mine without the kick up to the left so no need to worry.
I concur. 
I have lowered the secondary beam to the same height as the primary, using the garage door method. The beams don't point into the hedge like in the olden days so I will not bother adjusting them. I adopted the same laziness on the S10 and didn't seem to annoy French drivers in the 4 years of ownership.

If you want to do it, look at the pictures I posted in another thread, as the owner's manual does not give any clue about beam adjustments, despite the obvious twiddly knobs for height adjustment.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
it seams a flat beam on mine without the kick up to the left so no need to worry.

If you want to do it, look at the pictures I posted in another thread, as the owner's manual does not give any clue about beam adjustments, despite the obvious twiddly knobs for height adjustment.

Wessie, can you provide a link to that thread? I've just gone through all of your post in the past couple of months and can't seem to locate it. Sorry for the bother.

Piedmont of NC
'15 FJ-09
'94 GTS-1000

• Premium Member
With the twin LEDs up front, is there possibly an intelligent way to adjust the head lamps for driving on the wrong side of the road?
Johan, its only wales mate !! ;)
Do they drive on the left in Wales? Probably the middle of the road, on the tractor on the way back from the pub ;). No, I did sign up with our local tour operator for a trip to France. He offered it at an unbelievable price considering all the wine and champagne one can drink is included...

• Premium Member
Wessie, can you provide a link to that thread? I've just gone through all of your post in the past couple of months and can't seem to locate it. Sorry for the bother.
http://fj-09.org/thread/801/headlamp-adjustment - came up at the bottom of the first page of threads when searching for "headlamp" 
if searching for a post use the link to http://fj-09.org/search at the TOP of the page (btween help & members) - don't be tempted to use the search box on the right of the thread, as this box only searches within the thread. I did suggest to Admin that this should be made clearer but nothing came of it.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived