Old new member reintroduction

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, wordsmith said:

Thank you!   I must confess that I had to resort to a little light sobbing and wheedling, but she finally came around.

Of course, and I cannot stress this enough, her sole concern is my safety and well-being on the road - there is nothing selfish about her preference that I should cease motorbiking altogether.   World's best wife!  😍 

SWMBO is also VERY concerned about my well being, so much so that she has my life insurance and meducare supplemental insurance on auto-pay.

She often urges me to concentrate when riding and not get distracted, so I can make her a rich Widow.

• Premium Member

I thought the subject of the post read "Odd new member reintroduction."  Ha!  Welcome back, but I am a bit disappointed.  😀 

• Thumbsup 1

https://ridemsta.com/oh-tmr/  Riding makes me happy. "Do it or don't do it - you'll regret both." - Soren Kierkegaard

2015 FJ-09, 60k miles, Hord Power ECU, K-Tech suspension, MC Cruise

8 hours ago, duhg said:

I thought the subject of the post read "Odd new member reintroduction."  Ha!  Welcome back, but I am a bit disappointed.  😀 

I plead guilty to 'odd', in fact my grown-up daughter often refers to me as  'Eric', her kinder version of 'eccentric!'

• Thumbsup 1

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.