Love and hate Tracer gt,,lots gone wrong all at once

On 7/29/2022 at 7:02 AM, Bimbim18 said:

Yup. Menu locks when a code is there. I also got a Bluetooth OBD2 device just to reset my code when my menu locked.

Pretty cool some of the info you can read from your phone while it's on. I can even pull up 0-60 and quarter mile times on mine. Fun to play around with. 

Really ,,,thats good to know ,,im planning a trip would sure be nice to have C C and accurate time on clock ,,might have to bite the bulllet and go to dealer ,,something I dread 

On 7/26/2022 at 10:03 AM, Heli ATP said:

Fuel Injection Light and Malfunction Indicator Light or Lamp, which is like a check engine light.

The FI light is the equivalent of a CEL in your car. The ecu has detected an abnormality with one of the sensors, check the code and see what's up.

The check engine light, often referred to as the Malfunction Indicator Lamp or MIL, allows the PCM to alert the driver that an emissions related problem has occurred or is currently occurring. The check engine light is located on the dashboard panel and is colored red or yellow.

Thats so annoying but good to know thanks  ,,I vaguely remember the C C light flashing sometime after engine light came on ,same with menu acces  ,,thanks Yamaha 

Edited by Bill H