Shoei Micro Ratchet Cover

Suu Kyi

Hi, I'm looking for 2 replacement Rubber Ratchet Covers for my Shoei GT Air II. Can see some available overseas and reasonably cheap but the postage is more than AUD 50. I live in Perth Western Australia so any ideas please? Thanks.

Ratchet cover #2.jpg

Ratchet cover #1.jpg

• Supporting Member

I know the SHOEI distributor over East (Qld) says out of stock but might be worth a call to them?  They might be able to source for you?

https://www.premiumhelmets.com.au/shop/parts-accessories/spares/shoei-mcro-ratchet-rubber-cover-neotec-ii-neotec-j-cruise

• Thumbsup 1

Thanks, pretty sure I ordered them from this mob a few weeks back, didn't show out of stock then and accepted the order but subsequently gave me a refund but will give them a call just in case, like you say, they may be able to source them for me. 

Edited by Suu Kyi
  • Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member

If you can find them in the USA and need a US address for delivery PM me. Looks like they are a couple of bucks each, order three and I will ship two of them to you regular mail. 

Is this an item that could be 3D printed?

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
On 10/20/2022 at 6:55 PM, Suu Kyi said:

Thanks, pretty sure I ordered them from this mob a few weeks back, didn't show out of stock then and accepted the order but subsequently gave me a refund but will give them a call just in case, like you say, they may be able to source them for me. 

So frustrating to see them for a few bucks but as you've seen, postage is 10x PLUS that from O/S.

21 hours ago, Heli ATP said:

Is this an item that could be 3D printed?

I wondered that as well and went looking for a ready made solution on Thingiverse but no dice.  I reckon it would be an easy TPU solution if someone came up with a design.