Hello from Callaway county, Missouri, U.S.

O11OO1OO

Stepped up to preowned 2020 tracer gt from my first ever bike (CB500x) near end of riding season last year. Tracer has pretty much all the toys that I found myself wanting on the cb500x-- suspension adjusting, cruise control specifically. It definitely feels more planted on the highway at 70mph even with only 50-60lbs more weight.  Moar powah was not high on the list of things I was shopping for, but it's fully capable of white knuckle inducement for sure.

Hope to do some out of state vacation trips once Spring reappears. (crosses fingers, points at weather gods)

After reading site since then, finally decided to sign-in.

Dan

• Thumbsup 4
  • Like 2

• Premium Member

Welcome!  I drive through Callaway County on the way to Columbia every year.  One of these days I'm going to stop at Crane's just for the heck of it.  I enjoy riding in the Mark Twain National Forest southeast of you.  MSTA has weekend rides in the Mozark region, too.

https://ridemsta.com/oh-tmr/  Riding makes me happy. "Do it or don't do it - you'll regret both." - Soren Kierkegaard

2015 FJ-09, 60k miles, Hord Power ECU, K-Tech suspension, MC Cruise

• Supporting Member

Very cool!  It never ceases to amaze me how well the FJ / Tracer seems to fit folks from nearly any riding background or previous bike.

• Thumbsup 1

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount