Diablo Rosso 4

Anyone tried the Rosso 4 on the front?  I have been using S22 and have a T32 on the rear. The S22 is needing to be replaced. Not sure if I should cross match brands like that but the reviews of the Rosso have me wanting to try it. 

You can mix tire brands but I would not recommend doing so.  The manufacturers design the front and rear to work together, especially in the wet.

I have a set of the Rosso 4 on my Ninja 1000 which is a bit heavier than the Tracer.  They are an excellent tire, with more than enough grip for anything you will be doing on the street and would also work as a track day tire up to a pretty fast intermediate group pace.  The feel from the front tire inspires confidence on corner entry and there is more than enough drive grip off the corner for getting back on the throttle early.  Have not yet ridden them in the wet.  So far, they appear to be wearing well.  Only 600 miles on them right now but like them as much or more than any other sport tire I have tried. 

• Thumbsup 2
  • Thanks 1

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.

On 5/24/2023 at 7:03 AM, Yamajank said:

Anyone tried the Rosso 4 on the front?  I have been using S22 and have a T32 on the rear. The S22 is needing to be replaced. Not sure if I should cross match brands like that but the reviews of the Rosso have me wanting to try it. 

Cycle Gear?