AKRAPOVIC EXHAUST ?

Anyone know or are using the Akrapovic  S-Y9R3 on newer Tracer  {2020}

The Akrapovic website calls out for the S-Y9R8 with carbon cap ,while shopping most outlets are coming up with the S-Y9R3 saying it fits 2020,

I prefer the looks of the older pipe {no carbon cap} ,these dam bikes are so sensitive I would hate to install and have the computer pick up some weird reading and have it lock something out ,, I once  ran the bike for a few seconds with back wheel off the ground and it cancelled Cruise control  and engine warning light was always on.  

Thanks 

I am using this one on my 2019 and it also fits the 2020.  Tucks neatly under the bike the same as the stock exhaust.  I left the baffle in as I did not want my bike to be too loud.  

Akrapovic Yamaha FZ-09 / MT-09 2014-2020 Racing Line Titanium Full Exhaust (sportbiketrackgear.com)

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.

On 5/30/2023 at 3:59 AM, johnmark101 said:

I am using this one on my 2019 and it also fits the 2020.  Tucks neatly under the bike the same as the stock exhaust.  I left the baffle in as I did not want my bike to be too loud.  

Akrapovic Yamaha FZ-09 / MT-09 2014-2020 Racing Line Titanium Full Exhaust (sportbiketrackgear.com)

On 5/30/2023 at 3:59 AM, johnmark101 said:

Yup got mine at the same place ,,I had this one on my mt 07 I like the end cap better ,all and all not that big a deal 

thanks 

https://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/akrapovic-yamaha-fz-09-14-17-racing-titanium-full-exhaust-system/