• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Adjustable footrests

Has anybody fitted adjustable footrests? If so, what and where from. I don’t want rearsets, I can’t be bothered to phuck around with the quickshifter.
I find that the way I’m forced to sit on the bike has an… unpleasant… effect on the blood flow to my nether regions. I’m wondering if changing the footrest position might be part of it. 

• Supporting Member
16 hours ago, Mrtwisty said:

unpleasant… effect on the blood flow to my nether regions.

It could be your seat?

https://www.tracer900.net/topic/4812-fitted-new-seat-concepts-touring-seat/?do=findComment&comment=123402

• Thumbsup 1

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

• Supporting Member

As @knyte says or, have you considered some cruiser style pegs up front to give you an occasional seat position change and therefor some rest time for the .. ahem ..nether regions?

There's a few suggestions/options within the forum for ideas - if that's an option for you of course.

Why can't you be bothered to phuck around with the quick shifter? And I have news for ya.......you will have to adjust the linkage if you go with another set of pegs. ;) I agree that the seat is the likely culprit, being pushed towards the tank puts alot of pressure on the taint and the twig/berries. 

• Thumbsup 3
  • Thanks 1