MV Agusta Turismo Veloce

wessie

• Premium Member
http://www.mvagusta.com/en-gb/motorcycles/turismo-veloce-lusso-800/

This bike is reviewed in a UK magazine - been a while since I had such a thing in my hands but they bribed me with a trial subscription.

It seems, if you want a nice seat on a sport touring bike you have to pay nearly 50% more as the MV costs £12,200 

It looks very nice and has some fancy toys like a quickshifter gearbox, electronic suspension in an extra £2300 Lusso pack, which includes the£830 luggage.

The triple exhaust is pretty but like the BMW featured in another thread, I don't think I'm worth the extra money! 

2013%2F11%2FTurismo-Veloce_laterale-DXL.jpg

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Meh. I think the last true sport touring bike with any sex appeal was the Ducati ST3. I can't see spending 50% more for a bike that is utilitarian and will be ridden in rain, parked on the street, etc. The FJ gets the job done.

• Premium Member
Meh. I think the last true sport touring bike with any sex appeal was the Ducati ST3. I can't see spending 50% more for a bike that is utilitarian and will be ridden in rain, parked on the street, etc. The FJ gets the job done.
I don't feel any vehicle has sex appeal. I am more into function than form with most things although it is a plus if the utility is accompanied by aesthetically pleasing looks. This applies to sexual partners as much, if not more than motorcycles. 

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
I like this MV very much, but at the price perhaps expect a little more engine (though by all accounts, as with the Tracer, it is adequate). 
Is your arse worth the £14.5k to be cosseted by a nice seat & electronic suspension? My disposable income doesn't allow me the choice...

• Premium Member
Next time, maybe. For now I am spending money and time to try and get the Tracer perfect.
Tom Hanks made a film about that

• Premium Member
I think the bike looks awesome. However, it doesn't look like the aftermarket will have an easy time creating things for it.Also, I want a touring bike to disappear to the far side of beyond, don't trust MV's reliability and my guess is you don't need two hands to count the number of dealers in the US.
2015 FJ-09
2006 Triumph Daytona 675

Archived