Anyone know where Forks By Matt Has Been?

• Premium Member
hey, welcome back. Glad to hear you are ok. and sorry about the computer issues.

Might be time for an apple computer.....

• 3 weeks later...
Matt, hope all well and recovered from the computer glitch. For those of us away in foreign lands ( Thailand) what is the best way to get your shock treatment a) send you the forks or b) get you to send the kit out and we have it fitted here by a suspension guy .... prefer the latter as shipping forks is a pain and has duty implication on entry . Places advise
Rgds rob

Matt, hope all well and recovered from the computer glitch. For those of us away in foreign lands ( Thailand) what is the best way to get your shock treatment a) send you the forks or b) get you to send the kit out and we have it fitted here by a suspension guy .... prefer the latter as shipping forks is a pain and has duty implication on entry . Places advise
Rgds rob

I've done a kit or two now for overseas - Thailand, Vietnam and a few to Australia. The most economic is I just send you parts and small assemblies (pistons, shims, etc) and a local guy does the work of installation. Otherwise I can ship you the complete internals as a finished assembly for drop-in installation and then you can send your old guts back to me via slow-boat for "core charge" refund. Shipping runs an easy 60+ for the complete internals route, and surprisingly not a whole lot less for the small parts option.

Archived