Anyone know where Forks By Matt Has Been?

I sent pattonme (Forks by Matt) a pm on the 2rd inquiring about a new rear shock and upgrading the front. He responded the next day asking for an email address so he could send me some info, but I never got any thing. I've sent him 3 more pm's since and still haven't heard back from him. Wondering if anyone knows if he is still doing suspension. Or is he just out of town or on vacation. Thanks.

Trust me, he is worth the wait. About the only negative thing to say about him is he can be hard to get ahold of and sometimes his service isn't as quick as it could be. However, his knowledge, quality of work, and frankly very reasonable prices make it worth it many times over.
'15 FJ-09 with an aftermarket parts addiction

I don't know where he is, but he does come back to you.
He was a great help to us with my fork upgrade.

Be patient, it's worth the wait.

Kimmie......the lady who likes to take little detours :)

Pat did a super job on my forks back in December including activating the "dead" leg - there was a NOTICEABLE improvement!

He's a real professional - I suspect he's swamped with his day job. Give it some time.

My fork took a while due to Matt's day job and he was backed up on forks. But it's the best fork on any of the 20-odd street bikes I have owned. I have the full boat advanced setup with two sided rebound and compression adjusters. I've hardly touched them and I fiddle with everything.

My advice would be to send the fork in during winter.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone been able to contact @pattonme recently? I sent him some forks back on May 13th and have been unable to contact him since May 26th.
Wow. I hope everything works out. If you sent him any money? I would be contacting Paypal today. You only have 60 days to file a claim. Hope this helps. 
Kurt

• Premium Member
Has anyone been able to contact @pattonme recently? I sent him some forks back on May 13th and have been unable to contact him since May 26th.
Wow. I hope everything works out. If you sent him any money? I would be contacting Paypal today. You only have 60 days to file a claim. Hope this helps. 
Kurt
Yeah, but how do you get your forks back if you can't find him.....

Archived