decorating pannier lids...

The OE hard panniers – which in our market are included as a ‘free’ extra – are quite good, even if not taking a full-size helmet, but they are also not especially attractive.

To make them a little more attractive visually I’d like to apply a decal to each pannier lid. Nothing too gaudy or offensive or too big – just to liven them up a bit.

I’m not a fan of lightning bolts or bullet holes or swastikas – so does anyone have any ideas or links that might help? I’d think about spray-painting the lids but it might be pretty hard to find a matte grey paint to match the tank - I also know from experience that no matter how careful I might be I’d probably scuff the top of the rhs pannier lid when swinging a leg over.

Thanks in advance…

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Yamaha emblem? http://imgur.com/gallery/1hPvN 
Carbon fiber Vinyl wrap?
Thanks.  The tuning fork is a bit predictable, and to the best of my knowledge vinyl wrap is not readily available here - or if it is, I know not where!   From pix seen here, I'd be willing to give that approach a try. 

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Premium Member
A lot of ADVrider members put stickers of places they have been... Just a thought.

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

Job done - see post and pic in current "what did you do to your FJ today" Thread...

Final part of this job done as I have just applied a Yamaha decal to each pannier lid - see my very recent post in the "What did you do..." Thread.

Archived