Shad side cases in Canada

I ordered the SH36 sidecases with mounting system directly from shadonline 9/6/16: http://www.shadonline.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=D0B3600
I am in the Nashville, TN area. My shipping from Miami was 69 USD. I'm guessing Shad is saying your shipping, taxes, etc. would be quite steep? Well, not sure why I even replied since I'm not any help to you. :-X Good luck!

Should fire them off an email asking if you were to buy the cases from them could they also supply the mounts and provide them with the P/N. No harm in asking. They also sell the Givi V35N at the same price point and have the mounts for those in stock as per there website P/N PLXR2122.

Cheers

Should fire them off an email asking if you were to buy the cases from them could they also supply the mounts and provide them with the P/N. No harm in asking. They also sell the Givi V35N at the same price point and have the mounts for those in stock as per there website P/N PLXR2122. 
Cheers

Thanks. I did just that with Fortnine and they came back and said they don't stock the mounts. I will check out the Givi's. Thanks.

Archived